Improve Customer Management and Retention
- Drill Down - Review a customer’s history to see when payments were made and on what terms.
- Aging Dashboard - Track your overall Accounts Receivable performance in the Aging dashboard.
- Automated Account Terms - Easily create and manage complex terms and conditions for each account.
- Account Optimization - Identify trends in product utilization and report issues to the sales team to close any gaps, as well as to the customer success team to support customer retention and relationships.
- Account Hierarchies - Simplify account management by being able to flexibly set up account hierarchies to view and manage your accounts in the way that makes sense for your business/industry.
Drill DownDive Deep into Account Details
Receive all the information you need to make better informed business decisions.
Most billing solutions only give you one or two levels of information, offering a snapshot instead of the complete picture.
BillingPlatform lets you drill down deeply at the account level to give you an extensive amount of information to help identify payment trends, examine payment history, make changes to billing terms, and more.
Aging DashboardAssess Account Health at a Glance
Visually assess which accounts need your immediate attention before they are marked for collections.
Overdue invoices or balances can easily be overlooked and not followed up on for payment. This issue leads to decreased revenue and unpredictable payment streams.
In our interactive Aging dashboard, BillingPlatform lets you proactively monitor the financial health of your business and flexibly set up dunning or assess late fees at the customer level.
Automated Account Terms
Define Flexible Payment Terms
Account OptimizationReceive Account Alerts Before Issues Arise
Proactively focus on accounts that need your immediate attention before they become issues.
Rather than just looking at raw accounts receivable numbers, often you need to further investigate a situation before reaching out to the customer.
BillingPlatform automatically sends notifications/alerts and lets AMs/CSRs dig into the details before these issues become larger problems.
Account Hierarchies Simplify Rate Management With Account Hierarchies
BillingPlatform gives you complete flexibility in how you define account hierarchies where you can set default rates and manage the entire rating process. We allow your smaller business units to easily exist as separate sub-accounts of their larger, parent companies. This allows for terms to be more flexibly managed.
Legacy billing systems don’t have the broad functionality to let you create accounts and rate hierarchies, which must be managed manually.
BillingPlatform lets you define default rates and manage different rating scenarios for sub-accounts. For example, you can set up wholesale and retail rates for end customers and manage the retail rate independently of how it was charged.