Improve Customer Management and Retention
- Account Overview - Review a customer’s history to see when payments were made and on what terms. Read More
- Aging Dashboard - Track your overall Accounts Receivable performance in the Aging dashboard. Read More
- Automated Account Terms - Easily create and manage complex terms and conditions for each account. Read More
- Account Optimization - Identify trends in product utilization and report issues to the sales team to close any gaps, as well as to the customer success team to support customer retention and relationships. Read More
- Account Hierarchies - Simplify account management by being able to flexibly set up account hierarchies to view and manage your accounts in the way that makes sense for your business/industry. Read More
- Contract Management - Schedule automated rate changes to avoid manual processes that may limit revenue increases. Read More
- SKU Proliferation - Avoid creating too many SKUs in your system by flexibly packaging rates that represent one product with different rating methods. Read More
Account Overview Dive Deep into Account Details
Receive all the information you need to make better informed business decisions.
Most billing solutions only give you one or two levels of information, offering a snapshot instead of the complete picture.
BillingPlatform lets you drill down deeply at the account level to give you an extensive amount of information to help identify payment trends, examine payment history, make changes to billing terms, and more.
Aging Dashboard Assess Account Health at a Glance
Visually assess which accounts need your immediate attention before they are marked for collections.
Overdue invoices or balances can easily be overlooked and not followed up on for payment. This issue leads to decreased revenue and unpredictable payment streams.
In our interactive Aging dashboard, BillingPlatform lets you proactively monitor the financial health of your business and flexibly set up dunning or assess late fees at the customer level.
Automated Account Terms
Define Flexible Payment Terms
Account Optimization Receive Account Alerts Before Issues Arise
Proactively focus on accounts that need your immediate attention before they become issues.
Rather than just looking at raw accounts receivable numbers, often you need to further investigate a situation before reaching out to the customer.
BillingPlatform automatically sends notifications/alerts and lets AMs/CSRs dig into the details before these issues become larger problems.
Simplify Rate Management With Account Hierarchies
Real-time Contract Management Proactively preschedule rate changes according to contract terms
BillingPlatform lets you set new rules that can be processed by the individual account or in batches.
Manual systems may require agents to wait until the contract expiration date to change customer rates in the system.
BillingPlatform lets you set rules to determine customer rates and enables your agents to make changes now without having to wait for a future effective date.
SKU Proliferation Reduce the number of SKUs to streamline rate management
BillingPlatform helps prevent SKU proliferation, or having too many SKU’s that are redundant and can cause errors. Our system flexibility helps you properly define what are real products and what are contract differences.
When there are too many SKUs in the system that actually aren’t different products, users get confused or bogged down with having to wade through SKUs to find what they need.
BillingPlatform lets you flexibly set up SKUs by how the product is purchased, for example subscription billing for monthly, quarterly, or annual rates. This lets you package rates by buying behavior vs. setting up “new” products in the system.