Flexible and Automated Billing Management
BillingPlatform enables enterprises to automate simple and complex revenue models
with its highly configurable platform architecture.
- Agile Monetization - Quickly monetize innovative revenue models across any industry. Read More
- Subscription Management - Tailor subscription billing to your enterprise’s needs and manage recurring payments for products, services, or both. Read More
- Usage-based Billing - Quickly deploy tailored, consumption-based pricing for your customers and give them flexibility when it comes to paying for your products and services. Read More
- Invoice Templates - Use BillingPlatform to define an unlimited number of customized templates that group and summarize requested customer information. Invoices that are easy to understand promote quicker customer payment. Read More
- Event-Based Invoicing - - Go beyond simple time-based cycles to automate highly specific event-based invoicing behavior and charging cycles with BillingPlatform, saving time and improving revenue by getting bills out the door quickly.Read More
- Taxation - Let BillingPlatform help you increase business agility while maintaining compliance with tax regulations in all the locations in which you and your customers operate. Read More
Agile Monetization Monetize Innovative Business Models Within Any Industry
Your billing solution must adapt with the ever-evolving digital economy. BillingPlatform is designed to help enterprises quickly launch and monetize subscription and usage-based business models across every sector.
Companies that rely on inefficient, rigid billing systems lose ground to forward-thinking competitors that can design and deploy new pricing tactics with ease.
BillingPlatform’s highly agile and robust cloud-based solution enables companies to rapidly launch new products with subscription or consumption-based pricing models and stay ahead of the curve in any industry. Whether you sell services, physical or digital assets, our solution is fully capable of fulfilling your billing needs.
Configurable Subscription Management Tailor Your Subscription Billing to Match Your Business’s and Customers’ Needs
Efficiently manage multidimensional and complex subscription processing with BillingPlatform’s highly configurable rules engine for upgrades, downgrades, renewals, and early terminations.
Many billing systems are rigid, “one-size-fits-all” solutions that do not conform to your enterprise’s subscription billing needs.
BillingPlatform allows you to configure subscription billing models that align with your organization’s overarching pricing strategy without any IT involvement. Determine billing cadences, invoicing cycles, pricing tiers, and more, all within our adaptable solution. Additionally, streamline complex processes, such as establishing co-terms and mid-cycle quantity changes, with ease.
Launch Usage-based Billing Rapidly Deploy Innovative and Competitive Pricing Packages
Leverage BillingPlatform’s cloud-based solution with built-in data mediation to create versatile usage-based billing models. These native capabilities adapt to any business scenario or industry, allowing you to stay competitive in today’s ever-evolving global economy.
Rigid billing systems are unable to track consumer behavior at scale and monetize raw usage data from a variety of sources.
BillingPlatform lets you configure your system to accommodate a diversity of pricing models from a variety of usage sources. This flexibility has enabled our clients to enrich their offerings with creative pricing models that charge users based on utilization.
Customizable Invoice Templates
In BillingPlatform, you can easily configure any number of invoice and document templates and even assign them individually to subsidiaries, customers, or specific market segments…without requiring a custom coding project.
Large enterprises often struggle to support multiple brands within their legacy billing system while still maintaining accuracy and clarity across internal organizations, reseller channels and agents.
Use BillingPlatform’s flexible and highly granular branding capabilities across multiple levels of your customer-facing business components to support customers during acquisitions as diverse lines of business are combined and rationalized.