Harness Your Billing Data to Optimize Billing Performance
Although businesses are inundated with data, many struggle to extract meaningful information that supports enterprise growth. BillingPlatform comes with powerful business intelligence tools that enable finance teams to evaluate the overall success of their billing operations.
- Key performance indicators - Use BillingPlatform to provide essential information on recurring revenue with insight into forward-looking metrics to help plan for cash flow predictability. Read More
- Scheduled custom reports - BillingPlatform can define and schedule reports in a variety of formats, including executive notifications, marketing and product management requirements, accounting ledgers, and audit needs to customer requests. Read More
- Role-based dashboards - BillingPlatform lets you design custom dashboards with appropriate information for operational, financial and business roles, making access to this information timely, relevant and convenient. Read More
- Real-time Quantitative Analysis - BillingPlatform supports high-volume quantitative analysis with native tools that enable teams to apply data filters, create pivot tables, and manipulate data in real time as it is generated. Read More
- Comprehensive Reporting - Configure BillingPlatform to report on every data element that is crucial to your business’s success. Build detailed reports that describe current billing performance and share this knowledge with important stakeholders. Read More
- Predictive Analytics - With BillingPlatform, extend your data model so that you can execute predictive analytics on any data elements that are relevant to your unique business. Read More
Key Performance Indicators Track the Critical Metrics that Drive Business
Foster better decision making with built-in tools to report on a wide variety of financial metrics, placing graphic elements such as charts in context for superior clarity and decision-making support.
As new offerings based on subscription, usage and recurring revenue are launched, business and financial executives can find themselves bogged down in manual efforts to report on appropriate metrics.
Rather than relying on inadequate GL and ERP reports, BillingPlatform delivers information on key performance indicators such as usage trends, annual or monthly recurring revenue, customer lifetime value, renewal rates and churn.
Automated Custom Reports Deliver Detailed Reports Just in Time
Design and deliver complex, detailed and summary report data to key personnel, or interact as needed with other operational systems using comprehensive report scheduling tools.
Successful reporting is always dependent on the quality and organization of the data; traditional systems have rigid hierarchies with limited ability to access in-depth information.
BillingPlatform extends the data model to conform with your business model and can report on any data element while providing many out-of the-box reports including customer segmentation, product usage, invoice aging, payments and credits, sales rep performance, taxes, fees, and more.
Role-based Dashboards Provide Quick Insights for Specific Titles
Present custom dashboards and reports with up-to-date information on any chosen object and chart in context anywhere in the application so that the information relevant to specific records is apparent at a single glance.
Simple subscription billing systems don’t allow you to create highly customized dashboards and have highly restrictive viewing permission capabilities – slowing access to timely information and creating bottlenecks for management requests.
BillingPlatform’s dashboard wizard makes it easy to create powerful customized, role-based views with robust security, providing real-time information for internal operations. BillingPlatform can even enable account-specific dashboards on external-facing portals to help with customer support.
Real-time Quantitative Analysis Analyze Your Billing Data at Scale
BillingPlatform enables finance team to run dynamic quantitative analyses on billing, product and customer data to generate real-time insights that can drive enterprise success.
Many businesses are capable of collecting large volumes of data. However, few are equipped with the tools they need to extract meaningful information at scale and translate findings into actionable strategies.
BillingPlatform enables finance teams to perform powerful quantitative analysis on their billing data as it is generated. Our solution contains native tools for data manipulation, including the ability to apply filters, create pivot tables, and automate complex calculations. With this capability, enterprises can harness the wealth of information available to them and discover cost saving or revenue potential opportunities.
Comprehensive Reporting Stay Informed With In-depth Reporting
Finance executives and managers must remain informed on how their business is performing for customers. BillingPlatform enables enterprises to create consolidated, custom reports and dashboards for crucial upstream and downstream data elements.
Enterprises must have billing systems that enable informed decision-making. Without a sophisticated reporting capability, finance teams are left with knowledge gaps and must manually build data dashboards in order to disseminate information to critical stakeholders.
BillingPlatform makes reporting easy. Our extensible data model allows you incorporate fields, objects, and relationships from external sources. With this consolidated data, enterprises can customize reports and dashboards according to their unique needs. Create scorecards for important data elements and connect directly to your data warehouse.
Predictive Analytics Prepare for the Future
Modern enterprises must be able to leverage their data to help prepare for the future. BillingPlatform empowers your enterprise to execute predictive analytics on any data elements they choose to derive insights that drive business success.
Billing systems that do not support predictive analytics force finance teams to export data and model outcomes outside of the platform, which is both inefficient and error-prone.
Thanks to our solution’s platform architecture, we make it easy for you to define, analyze, and evaluate important metrics that are specific to your business, like customer churn, future capacity, and growth. Create custom filters and categories for your data to enable predictive analytics on any variables that you want to study more closely.