Execute strategic sales and marketing initiatives with precision
Innovate quickly with improved ability to establish and bill new recurring revenue offerings.
- Product catalog management - Use BillingPlatform’s product and package configuration tools to develop, deploy and manage offerings customized to industries, target segments, and regions with multi-currency. Read More
- Inter-product relationships - Leverage BillingPlatform's dynamic data architecture to include product and service attributes to create more interrelated products that share business rules, taking the guesswork out of complex product pricing. Read More
- Packages & Bundless - With BillingPlatform, competitive pricing packages and bundles are easy to configure, provision and manage. These bundles can be as specialized or elaborate as needed. Read More
- Unlimited Pricing/Rating Capabilities - BillingPlatform uniquely separates product information from rating and pricing attributes, which means you can price offerings with custom business rules without creating a new product instance each time, thus controlling SKU proliferation. Read More
- Metered Usage Rating & Collection - Charge your customers based on actual consumption of products or services by defining your data attributes within BillingPlatform. Collect consumption data from any system in any format. More importantly, this rating happens in real-time allowing you to benefit from immediate usage charges. Read More
- One Time Fees - In addition to recurring charges, BillingPlatform supports one-time charges and fees such as ad-hoc product sales or late fees. Read More
- Tiered Pricing - Adopt more creative sales strategies using BillingPlatform’s tiered pricing to encourage higher consumption. With tiered pricing, you can offer customers discounted pricing on any usage that passes a certain threshold, which means they get more value from using your products more. Read More
- Promotions, Incentives & Adjustments - Move swiftly to address competitive opportunities by providing promotions, discounts, coupons or other incentives with BillingPlatform’s dynamic solution. Read More
Product catalog management
Grow your business and respond to competitive pressure quickly; avoid product launch delays while integrating with both ERP and CRM platforms.
Business and product leaders report legacy systems typically require time-intensive manual efforts to update products or introduce promotional programs, often resulting in delays, erroneous data and redundant SKUs.
Handle complex dependencies, thresholds and pricing incentives up-front with your marketing and product teams while making it easy for your sales, billing and support teams to adopt new competitive offerings.
Once the portfolio evolves beyond simple subscriptions, product leaders must figure out how to shift strategies to more complex offerings with ‘a la carte’ or add-on services, targeting multiple markets and channels. These shifting strategies complicate pricing and billing workflow.
BillingPlatform can automate upsell and cross-sell rules, upgrade/downgrade paths, usage rollover behaviors, bulk rate updates across subscribers or product filters, revenue thresholds for discounts, and custom, formula-based rules for specific scenarios.
Packages & Bundles
Unlimited Pricing/Rating Capabilities
Think beyond flat-rate subscription offerings and manual workarounds; use a system so agile you can design offerings for both your current products or services and any pricing models that evolve in the future.
Pricing strategies can be highly complex with variables including market conditions, competitive actions, customer segments and industry-specific aspects that do not fit into traditional billing systems or simple recurring revenue subscriptions.
Metered Usage Rating & Collection
One Time Fees
Modern billing systems should support every type of product and service fee – from physical shipment to recurring subscription to ad hoc or conditional service fees.
Customers don’t want to manually consolidate multiple invoices for a specific purchase while enterprise billing departments are equally unhappy with systems that can’t handle both recurring and non-recurring (one-time) charges.
BillingPlatform supports both recurring charges and one-time charges like ad-hoc product sales, installation charges or late fees on one invoice.
Selling metered or subscription services? Consider volume discounts and thresholds to support a wide range of pricing and rating scenarios.
Often the hardest part of launching new product offerings is determining how to offer the most attractive terms to your best customers or partners without incurring cumbersome product codes to generate the right price.
You can configure BillingPlatform for volume discounts or pricing concessions based on tiers, thresholds and groupings you define. Manage tiered pricing efficiently based on customer hierarchies and cross-cycle tiers at the product, package and customer-instance level.
Promotions, Incentives & Coupons
Easily configure promotions, discounts and coupons through a centrally managed platform without expending time and resources on manual controls or software program changes.
Product leaders report legacy systems can’t handle competitive price changes across portfolios and vital short-term sales programs, leaving revenue on the table and requiring thousands of dollars in change requests each year.
BillingPlatform lets you combine and cross-sell products and services with specialized promotions and discounts to drive additional sales, especially important for companies introducing and managing many different product SKUs or product identifiers.