Simplify Management of Complex
Recurring Revenue Models
Growth Can’t Happen if you Don’t Execute Properly
BillingPlatform makes it easier to handle new revenue streams while reducing costs created by legacy invoicing systems
- Seamlessly integrate any monetization model with existing operations without lengthy and expensive IT programming.
- Improve revenue recognition of point-in-time, scheduled or obligation-based distributions to comply with new accounting regulations.
- Enable quicker integration of acquisitions into billing operations to capitalize on synergies.
- Improve cash flow with better billing, dunning and customer communications for any type of revenue
Seamlessly Integrate any Monetization Model
with Existing Operations without Lengthy and Expensive IT Programming
Improve Revenue Recognition
of Point-in-Time, Scheduled or Obligation-Based Distributions to Comply with New Accounting Regulations
BillingPlatform can be configured to fit any revenue scenario, making it possible to stay compliant regardless of industry or geography
- Increase transparency as business rules for real-time revenue recognition can be aligned to corporate compliance requirements with no separate module required.
- Reduce errors with better contract management for more accurate pricing with discounts, rebates and tiered consumption (a focus area of ASC606/ IFRS15).
- Avoid delays in the billing cycle as the system performs assignment to the GL with a rule-based approach as revenue events happen and as payments are made.
- Design robust audit trail reports to accurately track financial obligations that comply with new GAAP standards.
Enable Quicker Integration of Acquisitions
into Billing Operations to Capitalize on Synergies
Improve Cash Flow
with Real-Time Billing, Dunning and Customer Communications
BillingPlatform provides the flexibility you need as business models evolve and change without sacrificing accuracy and speed.
- Reduce billing support traffic with a configurable portal making it easy for your customers, partners and resellers to access updated information about their account.
- Use automated tools with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities to manage high volume period closes across different regions for faster payment by international customers.
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) with customer-centric invoicing, frequency of communications, payment and dunning configurations.
- Ensure tighter alignment between billing rules and general ledger accounts, shortening the close cycle and reducing manual reconciliations.