Faster Growth with Technology that will Evolve as You Do
BillingPlatform handles everything from pure digital to a myriad of services and physical products
- Take advantage of agile cloud-based billing to handle new types of revenue opportunities without lengthy software development projects.
- Integrate a new enterprise-grade billing solution seamlessly within the existing IT architecture.
- Choose a partner that follows strong industry-standard security protocols to safeguard your business.
- Cut ongoing operating costs using a secure SaaS cloud platform with geographic diversity.
Take Advantage of Agile Cloud-Based Billing to Handle
New Types of Revenue Opportunities without Software Development Projects
Integrate a New Enterprise-Grade Billing Solution Seamlessly
within the Existing IT Architecture
BillingPlatform’s unique platform and metadata architecture provides comprehensive billing capabilities, scale and flexibility
- Design custom workflows that automate and structure existing business requirements, no matter how complex or unique, reducing calls for IT support.
- Leverage open integration with multiple applications including CPQ, financial and ERP systems to optimize the quote-to-cash process.
- Address connectivity with financial payment partners such as credit card companies, banks and ACHs to reduce friction in the revenue process.
- Reduce dependence on legacy systems and manual workarounds to improve agility so IT can focus on new initiatives.
Choose a Partner that Follows Strong Industry-Standard
Security Protocols to Safeguard your Business
Cut Ongoing Operating Costs
Using a Secure SaaS Cloud Platform with Geographic Redundancy
BillingPlatform delivers a sophisticated billing solution without start-up programming
- Utilize a platform that adapts to the unique variables of your industry in order to maximize speed and accuracy.
- Deploy IT talent to help optimize workflow with configurable automation rather than costly high-maintenance workarounds for legacy systems.
- BillingPlatform helps you utilize expandable SaaS capabilities to handle high volume transactions.
- Train administrators, business analysts and end users on platform tools for changing product offerings and reduce reliance on internal support.