A New Standard of Invoicing
Provide a real-time view of charges, deliver customized invoices, and set rules to automate invoice approvals with the most flexible invoicing solution in the market
Create Accurate Invoices and Reduce Days Sales Outstanding
Improve cash flow by strengthening the clarity and comprehensiveness of information provided to customers on their invoices
- Customizable Invoice Templates - Use BillingPlatform to define an unlimited number of customized templates that group and summarize requested customer information. Invoices that are easy to understand promote quicker customer payment.
- Invoice and Charging Cycles -Leverage BillingPlatform to suit your processes to customer segments, unique timing, and grouping requirements.
- Event-Based Invoicing - Go beyond simple time-based cycles to automate highly specific event-based invoicing behavior and charging cycles with BillingPlatform, saving time and improving revenue by getting bills out the door quickly.
- Global Invoicing - With the globalization of business increasing, let BillingPlatform handle multiple closing periods, languages, currencies and tax authorities within one system.
- Taxation - Let BillingPlatform help you increase business agility while maintaining compliance with tax regulations in all the locations in which you and your customers operate.
Customizable Invoice Templates
In BillingPlatform, you can easily configure any number of invoice and document templates and even assign them individually to subsidiaries, customers, or specific market segments…without requiring a custom coding project.
Large enterprises often struggle to support multiple brands within their legacy billing system while still maintaining accuracy and clarity across internal organizations, reseller channels and agents.
Use BillingPlatform’s flexible and highly granular branding capabilities across multiple levels of your customer-facing business components to support customers during acquisitions as diverse lines of business are combined and rationalized.
Invoice and Charging Cycles
Automate subscriptions, metered usage, and payments on a variety of configurable and dynamic billing and payment cycles.
Many systems perform static monthly billing but struggle with the need for shortened or lengthened billing cycles, rules for leases or rolling cycles, invoicing when shipments are complete, or changes due to credit conditions.
BillingPlatform can adapt charging cycles to your business processes and customers, so you can design weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual as well as automated event-based invoicing cycles with flexible closing and invoice delivery dates, improving customer satisfaction and improving days sales outstanding (DSO) metrics.
Conform to regional, domestic and country-specific invoice requirements through business rule configuration or integration with corporate tax applications.
Invoicing protocols must evolve as new markets are added or regulations and country taxation rules change – often resulting in lengthy IT projects to prevent legal disputes or negative customer reactions.