How do finance executives think about the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead in 2021?
In October and November 2020, BillingPlatform, in conjunction with Amplitude Research, conducted a survey of finance decision-makers at organizations across the U.S. with more than $50 million in annual revenue. We wanted deeper insight into their perspectives on the trends, challenges and opportunities they’re anticipating in 2021 and the ways they plan to prepare. For example:
- The impact of macroeconomics on budgeting and resources
- The strategies for driving revenue growth
- The biggest inhibitors to achieving financial goals
- The level of lead-to-revenue readiness
- The role of the cloud and technology in gaining a competitive edge