Digital transformation has changed the way many companies do business. This eBook explores similar changes to the role of Chief Technology Officer.
If you’re wondering how you can adapt with these changes, discover the benefits inherent in modern billing solutions for monetizing product innovations. Download this eBook and discover the following:
- Launch product innovations quickly
- Monetize IoT and increase revenue
- Automate billing to improve customer retention
- Leverage the cloud to reduce costs
Organization leaders and companies of all sizes are leveraging digital transformation in their industry, market, and business using a myriad of disruptive technologies like connectivity, business intelligence and big data.
CFOs who manage to get in front of these technologies will lead their businesses to greater success. This eBook illustrates how cloud-based billing management offers the quickest path toward this transformation.
Download this eBook to explore how the right solution can help you:
- Increase streams of revenue with new technologies
- Launch product innovations quickly
- Automate billing to improve customer retention
- Leverage the cloud to reduce costs
Adapting today can mean the difference between success and obsolescence. With the right billing solution your business can thrive in these challenging times. Discover how today.Download Now
Discover a practical approach to weighing your options for billing solutions.
The whitepaper covers the following topics:
- Question to answer before implementing a billing system.
- Considerations for building a billing system.
- Cost of building your own system.
- Considerations for buying a billing system.
- Common billing system requirements to consider.
Our systematic exploration will help you determine the right approach to billing for your business. Download Now
Automating critical billing processes is the first step toward taking control of your organization’s billing procedures and maximizing efficiencies.
If you have complex billing processes, your enterprise will benefit greatly from automating as much of your billing as possible. Download this whitepaper and discover the following:
- Billing challenges most companies face.
- Benefits delivered with automated billing processes.
- Implementation strategies that support automation.
- Four features critical to billing automation success.
Discover best path forward for monetizing your SaaS products
Some of the topics covered include:
- Billing solution innovation facilitated by the SaaS economy.
- Common SaaS pricing models and strategies.
- Feature requirements for monetizing SaaS products.
You’ll learn what to look for in a billing solution and understand what questions you need to ask before committing to an agile billing platform. Read Whitepaper
Every Billing Platform Looks The Same… Unless You Know What To Ask.
This executive brief describes:
- The most important capabilities in any billing solution.
- How the major billing solution vendors differ in each area.
- The exact questions to ask vendors...including your current vendor.
This whitepaper outlines the areas to consider when evaluating billing solutions. For each, we provide a description of the area, an explanation of the range of differentiation between billing vendors, and when to consider one approach over another. We also give you the exact questions to ask. Download Now
Agile Billing is the capability to rapidly monetize new and evolving business opportunities
This means the ability to quickly:
- Deploy new pricing models and competitive packages
- Create new products and repackage existing products
- Enter new industries and support acquisitions
- Accommodate new business processes.
Read this whitepaper to learn how an agile platform transforms billing from an afterthought, isolated to the back-office, to a powerful tool for modeling and capturing new business. Download Now
Billing systems are one of the primary interfaces between you, your customer, and their pocketbook; as such, it carries tremendous responsibility.
This means, at a minimum, a billing system must:
- Be excellent at rating, charging, and invoicing.
- Provide infinite choices to configure and adapt to constant changes in the external environment.
- Not assume a specific charging model, product line, geography, billing cycle, currency, or customer will remain static over time.
Read this whitepaper to learn what you need in a billing system, and how a billing system should adapt to evolving product portfolios, new customer segments, and new functional requirements to support a changing business. Read Whitepaper
Download this complete glossary to discover:
- Guidance for the changing landscape of billing complexity
- Methods for competing in the digital economy
- Strategies for continued business success
This ultimate guide puts you on equal footing with your competition. By acquainting yourself with these terms, your enterprise will be poised for successful billing in the digital age. READ WHITEPAPER
Download the infographic to explore:
- Digital transformation trends and statistics
- Four survival tactics provided by cloud-based billing
- Proven capabilities that allow your business to thrive
Download this infographic to discover how choosing can be as easy as the ABCs.
- Critical principles for successful enterprise billing
- A spectrum of billing solution capabilities
- Critical questions to guide your decisions
To prove our point, we made a billing crossword puzzle. Print it and fill it in. Have your peers in other departments take it, too. Access Now
MGI Research recently released an updated ratings report for Agile Monetization Platform vendors. We are thrilled that MGI recognized BillingPlatform by raising their rating of our solution.
Explore the rating details for our performance in:
Watch this video and discover how BillingPlatform enables SaaS providers to:
- Deploy pricing that customers want
- Reduce time to market/revenue
- Support complete revenue workflow
Watch this video to see how our unique platform architecture enables three capabilities that offer unlimited adaptability for your business:
- Customizable Data Model
- Built-in Workflow Engine
- Dynamic APIs
Watch this brief video to see how we can:
- Eliminate costly manual errors
- Accelerate your critical business processes
- Increase your bottom line
You’ll see how BillingPlatform can:
- Consolidate and simplify diverse billing requirements
- Manage rating and billing for complex aviation-based activities
- Provide agile monetization for non-aviation activities in a single system
This short video demonstrates:
- Building a system requires vital resources
- Buying a system leads to constraints
- Building for current and future needs is possible
Learn how BillingPlatform’s robust and flexible features allow you to:
- Evolve to compete in the age of digital transformation
- Convert your ideas into new revenue streams
- Customize functionality and automate processing without coding
Learn how you can:
- Independently manage the product definition, rating method/logic, contracted rates, and the mechanism for collecting service usage
- Set an “effective date” for a price or rate change
- Use rating tiers to manage rate changes for a single customer or group of customers
Watch this video to:
- Hear how an integration improves revenue forecasting
- Learn the key performance indicators (KPIs) you will be able to measure-- allowing you to make more informed business decisions
- Understand the benefits of integrating billing to Salesforce for business executives, sales teams, and IT
Learn how a flexible system like BillingPlatform can help you:
- Monetize the data associated with service usage
- Manage rating and invoices in real-time
- Be more agile with the ability to quickly create new and creative packaging and pricing models-- no matter the industry
With BillingPlatform, billing operations can:
- Examine financial periods in detail and quickly drill down to individual invoices and transactions
- Process, revise and approve invoices in bulk
- Close a financial period faster, and more accurately. With BillingPlatform, you can quickly spot anomalies and resolve errors.
See how a robust billing system can:
- Automate the process of recognizing revenue and simplify revenue recognition compliance
- Integrate with downstream ERP and accounting systems
- Speed up financial period closing processes with real-time general ledger transactions
Learn how flexible pricing and dynamic pricing allow you to:
- Support any pricing strategy
- Automate pricing changes in real time, as well as separate products and packages from rating methods
- Define rates for a complex account hierarchy, and more
See Brad Sawaya, BillingPlatform VP of Finance, provide examples of the new role of controllership and offer suggestions on putting these principles into place in your own organization.
The webinar covers the following topics.
- Explore the role of digital transformation in business finance.
- Learn how to overcome common challenges facing controllership.
- Discover business architecture approaches that leverage digital transformation.
Join Brian Dingman, Senior Solutions Consultant, as he explores the critical challenges that many companies face when building their own systems.
You’ll dive deep into the following topics:
- Common architectural challenges for billing systems.
- Struggles with high volume product mediation.
- Integration difficulties with business process management.
- Criticality of a workflow automation engine.
Can you spot the difference between billing platforms that cause frustration and those that lead to success?
In this webcast, Nathan Shinn, Chief Strategy Officer at BillingPlatform, digs beneath the surface to evaluate billing solutions for specific product and services needs. You’ll explore:
- Key billing considerations for any business.
- Features that support business globalization.
- Automation and customization capabilities
Watch and explore the following topics:
- Launching new products and services.
- Combining recurring business with consumption-based models.
- Generating monthly invoices for SaaS products.
Watch Dennis Wall, BillingPlatform’s CEO, highlight four pricing models for SaaS businesses.
Explores the following topics:
- Pros and cons of various SaaS billing models
- Benefits of usage-based pricing models
- Requirements for supporting SaaS businesses
Watch Dennis Wall, BillingPlatform’s CEO, highlight four monetization strategies that encourage Freemium customers to make the leap to Premium services.
Explores the following topics:
- Benefits of recurring billing in SaaS business
- Strategies for converting free subscribers to paying customers
- Billing system requirements for supporting successful Freemium models
How did Panera automate its invoicing process to reduce costs and generate franchise bills faster? That's what John Davis, Senior Manager of Finance and Strategic Planning at Panera Bread, discusses in this recorded webcast.
During this webcast, you'll hear:
- How Panera solved the billing challenges that come with a fast-growing franchise model
- The billing best practices that Panera used that meant the difference between success and failure
- Lessons learned on how to bill for new products and subscription-based services
How do you modernize your billing systems when billing operations is responsible for 50,000 customers across 155 countries, several brands, and multiple rate plans? That’s exactly what Matthew Rigney, SVP of Billing Operations with PGi, shares in this recorded webcast.
- How Matt made the business case to modernize PGi’s billing systems
- How to reconcile legacy rate plans along with new rate plans
- The approach PGi took to automate previously manual processes
In this recorded webcast, senior finance leaders discuss sophisticated pricing models that create complex billing challenges, and how they met those challenges.
Learn from the experience of the experts:
- How to reconcile sophisticated pricing strategies with complex billing processes
- The real drivers of billing complexity, and how automation and technology can help
- How different industries have embraced agile monetization to help their businesses
Case study: SmartBike Monetizes IoT with BillingPlatform
This ClearChannel subsidiary needed to enable a complex, IoT-based business model and chose BillingPlatform for its superior data and monetization capabilities.READ MORE
Glowpoint: Overcomes Challenge of a Complex Order to Billing Process with BillingPlatform
Increasingly complex billing process run through a homegrown system was slow to adapt to the needs of the organization and expensive to operate – requiring two FTE development resources and manual spreadsheet calculations.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Collaboration Services Providers
PGi had outgrown their existing billing vendor and were looking for a billing system that supported their comprehensive and complex product catalog in a dynamic way – including multi-currency and multilingual support for all their global customers. They were also looking for a way to save costs and increase speed to market.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for National Retailers
In order to give their commercial customers the best prices and most flexible purchasing options possible, Floor & Decor offers lines of credit through their preferred credit provider, CIT. To fully leverage and scale this partnership, Floor & Decor needed a way to quickly check credit availability in their retail stores on demand. It also needed to generate invoices to send to their commercial customers while providing assignment notices to CIT.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Educational Media Services
Marketing needed the ability to price their list of over 1 million bound and digital media products quickly so that they could keep up with intense competition from top competitors like Amazon.com. But with their old suite of pricing and rating applications, pricing their long list of products became an IT development cycle that took months to complete.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for VOIP Providers
BillingPlatform helps Peerless Network, a top telecommunications network provider, seamlessly bill for all their dynamic products and services with complete support for new billing and charging models on a platform that scales to meet their rapid growth initiatives.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Public Transportation Services
BillingPlatform helps a sustainable bike rental company, with operations in eight cities across the globe, support aggressive go to market abilities and drive enhanced reach, better competition and increased commerce.READ MORE
A Platform Approach to Solving Billing Problems in the Sky
LiveTV Satellite Communications needed a fully automated cloud billing solution for invoicing in-flight, high-speed data and telephony satellite services, referred to as “LiveAero”, offered on a variety of private and charter aircraftREAD MORE
The BillingPlatform for Energy Providers
A leading energy service provider in Asia Pac with a variety of commercial and residential products – including heating cooling, electricity & gas, hot water systems, and solar panel installations.READ MORE
APAC Providers Make the Switch to the Cloud to Solve Enterprise-Billing Needs
Express needed a billing solution to support several conferencing brands simultaneously from recent acquisitions to preserve the customer experience not only in the invoice logo, grouping and layout but also in their product catalog such that the transition for the end customer would be as seamless and painless as possibleDOWNLOAD PDF
Invoice Automation Data Sheet
Support automated commercial invoicing for any enterprise with BillingPlatform. Discover the complete set of features that allow our customers to generate thousands of complex invoices quickly.READ MORE
Development Cost Data Sheet
It's impossible to predict total costs of building a billing solution from scratch, but our previous experience allows us to offer some estimations you may find surprising.READ MORE
Airport Solutions Datasheet:BillingPlatform Enables Airports
BillingPlatform offers a single, cloud-based solution to address every airport’s needs. For airport executives who need to optimize revenue collection across various aviation and non-aviation sources, BillingPlatform is the perfect choice.READ MORE
Solution Datasheet BillingPlatform Cloud-based agile billing for the enterprise
For business and finance executives who need to accelerate and optimize their order-to-cash process, BillingPlatform provides an agile solution for monetizing products and services under any pricing and packaging model.READ MORE
Customer Success Datasheet BillingPlatform Support Offerings
Our support levels include robust case management, web-based ticketing, resolutions updates and proactive communications regarding product releases, service updates, maintenance and outages.READ MORE