Every Billing Platform Looks The Same… Unless You Know What To Ask.
This executive brief describes:
- The most important capabilities in any billing solution.
- How the major billing solution vendors differ in each area.
- The exact questions to ask vendors...including your current vendor.
This whitepaper outlines the areas to consider when evaluating billing solutions. For each, we provide a description of the area, an explanation of the range of differentiation between billing vendors, and when to consider one approach over another. We also give you the exact questions to ask. Download Now
Agile Billing is the capability to rapidly monetize new and evolving business opportunities
This means the ability to quickly:
- Deploy new pricing models and competitive packages
- Create new products and repackage existing products
- Enter new industries and support acquisitions
- Accommodate new business processes.
Read this whitepaper to learn how an agile platform transforms billing from an afterthought, isolated to the back-office, to a powerful tool for modeling and capturing new business. Download Now
Billing systems are one of the primary interfaces between you, your customer, and their pocketbook; as such, it carries tremendous responsibility.
This means, at a minimum, a billing system must:
- Be excellent at rating, charging, and invoicing.
- Provide infinite choices to configure and adapt to constant changes in the external environment.
- Not assume a specific charging model, product line, geography, billing cycle, currency, or customer will remain static over time.
Read this whitepaper to learn what you need in a billing system, and how a billing system should adapt to evolving product portfolios, new customer segments, and new functional requirements to support a changing business. Read Whitepaper
To prove our point, we made a billing crossword puzzle. Print it and fill it in. Have your peers in other departments take it, too. Access Now
How did Panera automate its invoicing process to reduce costs and generate franchise bills faster? That's what John Davis, Senior Manager of Finance and Strategic Planning at Panera Bread, discusses in this recorded webcast.
During this webcast, you'll hear:
- How Panera solved the billing challenges that come with a fast-growing franchise model
- The billing best practices that Panera used that meant the difference between success and failure
- Lessons learned on how to bill for new products and subscription-based services
How do you modernize your billing systems when billing operations is responsible for 50,000 customers across 155 countries, several brands, and multiple rate plans? That’s exactly what Matthew Rigney, SVP of Billing Operations with PGi, shares in this recorded webcast.
- How Matt made the business case to modernize PGi’s billing systems
- How to reconcile legacy rate plans along with new rate plans
- The approach PGi took to automate previously manual processes
In this recorded webcast, senior finance leaders discuss sophisticated pricing models that create complex billing challenges, and how they met those challenges.
Learn from the experience of the experts:
- How to reconcile sophisticated pricing strategies with complex billing processes
- The real drivers of billing complexity, and how automation and technology can help
- How different industries have embraced agile monetization to help their businesses
This short video demonstrates:
- Building a system requires vital resources
- Buying a system leads to constraints
- Building for current and future needs is possible
Learn how BillingPlatform’s robust and flexible features allow you to:
- Evolve to compete in the age of digital transformation
- Convert your ideas into new revenue streams
- Customize functionality and automate processing without coding
Learn how you can:
- Independently manage the product definition, rating method/logic, contracted rates, and the mechanism for collecting service usage
- Set an “effective date” for a price or rate change
- Use rating tiers to manage rate changes for a single customer or group of customers
Watch this video to:
- Hear how an integration improves revenue forecasting
- Learn the key performance indicators (KPIs) you will be able to measure-- allowing you to make more informed business decisions
- Understand the benefits of integrating billing to Salesforce for business executives, sales teams, and IT
Learn how a flexible system like BillingPlatform can help you:
- Monetize the data associated with service usage
- Manage rating and invoices in real-time
- Be more agile with the ability to quickly create new and creative packaging and pricing models-- no matter the industry
With BillingPlatform, billing operations can:
- Examine financial periods in detail and quickly drill down to individual invoices and transactions
- Process, revise and approve invoices in bulk
- Close a financial period faster, and more accurately. With BillingPlatform, you can quickly spot anomalies and resolve errors.
See how a robust billing system can:
- Automate the process of recognizing revenue and simplify revenue recognition compliance
- Integrate with downstream ERP and accounting systems
- Speed up financial period closing processes with real-time general ledger transactions
Learn how flexible pricing and dynamic pricing allow you to:
- Support any pricing strategy
- Automate pricing changes in real time, as well as separate products and packages from rating methods
- Define rates for a complex account hierarchy, and more