Every Billing Platform Looks The Same… Unless You Know What To Ask.
This executive brief describes:
- The most important capabilities in any billing solution.
- How the major billing solution vendors differ in each area.
- The exact questions to ask vendors...including your current vendor.
This whitepaper outlines the areas to consider when evaluating billing solutions. For each, we provide a description of the area, an explanation of the range of differentiation between billing vendors, and when to consider one approach over another. We also give you the exact questions to ask. Download Now
Agile Billing is the capability to rapidly monetize new and evolving business opportunities
This means the ability to quickly:
- Deploy new pricing models and competitive packages
- Create new products and repackage existing products
- Enter new industries and support acquisitions
- Accommodate new business processes.
Read this whitepaper to learn how an agile platform transforms billing from an afterthought, isolated to the back-office, to a powerful tool for modeling and capturing new business. Download Now
Billing systems are one of the primary interfaces between you, your customer, and their pocketbook; as such, it carries tremendous responsibility.
This means, at a minimum, a billing system must:
- Be excellent at rating, charging, and invoicing.
- Provide infinite choices to configure and adapt to constant changes in the external environment.
- Not assume a specific charging model, product line, geography, billing cycle, currency, or customer will remain static over time.
Read this whitepaper to learn what you need in a billing system, and how a billing system should adapt to evolving product portfolios, new customer segments, and new functional requirements to support a changing business. Read Whitepaper
To prove our point, we made a billing crossword puzzle. Print it and fill it in. Have your peers in other departments take it, too. Access Now
Watch this brief video to see how we can:
- Eliminate costly manual errors
- Accelerate your critical business processes
- Increase your bottom line
You’ll see how BillingPlatform can:
- Consolidate and simplify diverse billing requirements
- Manage rating and billing for complex aviation-based activities
- Provide agile monetization for non-aviation activities in a single system
This short video demonstrates:
- Building a system requires vital resources
- Buying a system leads to constraints
- Building for current and future needs is possible
Learn how BillingPlatform’s robust and flexible features allow you to:
- Evolve to compete in the age of digital transformation
- Convert your ideas into new revenue streams
- Customize functionality and automate processing without coding
Learn how you can:
- Independently manage the product definition, rating method/logic, contracted rates, and the mechanism for collecting service usage
- Set an “effective date” for a price or rate change
- Use rating tiers to manage rate changes for a single customer or group of customers
Watch this video to:
- Hear how an integration improves revenue forecasting
- Learn the key performance indicators (KPIs) you will be able to measure-- allowing you to make more informed business decisions
- Understand the benefits of integrating billing to Salesforce for business executives, sales teams, and IT
Learn how a flexible system like BillingPlatform can help you:
- Monetize the data associated with service usage
- Manage rating and invoices in real-time
- Be more agile with the ability to quickly create new and creative packaging and pricing models-- no matter the industry
With BillingPlatform, billing operations can:
- Examine financial periods in detail and quickly drill down to individual invoices and transactions
- Process, revise and approve invoices in bulk
- Close a financial period faster, and more accurately. With BillingPlatform, you can quickly spot anomalies and resolve errors.
See how a robust billing system can:
- Automate the process of recognizing revenue and simplify revenue recognition compliance
- Integrate with downstream ERP and accounting systems
- Speed up financial period closing processes with real-time general ledger transactions
Learn how flexible pricing and dynamic pricing allow you to:
- Support any pricing strategy
- Automate pricing changes in real time, as well as separate products and packages from rating methods
- Define rates for a complex account hierarchy, and more
How did Panera automate its invoicing process to reduce costs and generate franchise bills faster? That's what John Davis, Senior Manager of Finance and Strategic Planning at Panera Bread, discusses in this recorded webcast.
During this webcast, you'll hear:
- How Panera solved the billing challenges that come with a fast-growing franchise model
- The billing best practices that Panera used that meant the difference between success and failure
- Lessons learned on how to bill for new products and subscription-based services
How do you modernize your billing systems when billing operations is responsible for 50,000 customers across 155 countries, several brands, and multiple rate plans? That’s exactly what Matthew Rigney, SVP of Billing Operations with PGi, shares in this recorded webcast.
- How Matt made the business case to modernize PGi’s billing systems
- How to reconcile legacy rate plans along with new rate plans
- The approach PGi took to automate previously manual processes
In this recorded webcast, senior finance leaders discuss sophisticated pricing models that create complex billing challenges, and how they met those challenges.
Learn from the experience of the experts:
- How to reconcile sophisticated pricing strategies with complex billing processes
- The real drivers of billing complexity, and how automation and technology can help
- How different industries have embraced agile monetization to help their businesses
Glowpoint: Overcomes Challenge of a Complex Order to Billing Process with BillingPlatform
Increasingly complex billing process run through a homegrown system was slow to adapt to the needs of the organization and expensive to operate – requiring two FTE development resources and manual spreadsheet calculations.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Collaboration Services Providers
PGi had outgrown their existing billing vendor and were looking for a billing system that supported their comprehensive and complex product catalog in a dynamic way – including multi-currency and multilingual support for all their global customers. They were also looking for a way to save costs and increase speed to market.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Educational Media Services
Marketing needed the ability to price their list of over 1 million bound and digital media products quickly so that they could keep up with intense competition from top competitors like Amazon.com. But with their old suite of pricing and rating applications, pricing their long list of products became an IT development cycle that took months to complete.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for VOIP Providers
BillingPlatform helps Peerless Network, a top telecommunications network provider, seamlessly bill for all their dynamic products and services with complete support for new billing and charging models on a platform that scales to meet their rapid growth initiatives.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Public Transportation Services
BillingPlatform helps a sustainable bike rental company, with operations in eight cities across the globe, support aggressive go to market abilities and drive enhanced reach, better competition and increased commerce.READ MORE
The BillingPlatform for Medical Equipment Providers
A leading medical equipment provider in the US who specializes in the design, creation, and sale of medical devices – including intelligent frames, mobilization and transport equipment, therapeutic mattresses, ventilators, monitors, and more.READ MORE
A Platform Approach to Solving Billing Problems in the Sky
LiveTV Satellite Communications needed a fully automated cloud billing solution for invoicing in-flight, high-speed data and telephony satellite services, referred to as “LiveAero”, offered on a variety of private and charter aircraftREAD MORE
The BillingPlatform for Energy Providers
A leading energy service provider in Asia Pac with a variety of commercial and residential products – including heating cooling, electricity & gas, hot water systems, and solar panel installations.READ MORE
Billing for Cellular Providers
Bizcel needed a comprehensive cloud billing solution that could bill and rate highly diverse, wireless traffic in multiple currencies, across multiple time zones, and in a variety of languages.READ MORE
APAC Providers Make the Switch to the Cloud to Solve Enterprise-Billing Needs
Express needed a billing solution to support several conferencing brands simultaneously from recent acquisitions to preserve the customer experience not only in the invoice logo, grouping and layout but also in their product catalog such that the transition for the end customer would be as seamless and painless as possibleDOWNLOAD PDF
Solution Datasheet BillingPlatform Cloud-based agile billing for the enterprise
For business and finance executives who need to accelerate and optimize their order-to-cash process, BillingPlatform provides an agile solution for monetizing products and services under any pricing and packaging model.READ MORE
Customer Success Datasheet BillingPlatform Support Offerings
Our support levels include robust case management, web-based ticketing, resolutions updates and proactive communications regarding product releases, service updates, maintenance and outages.READ MORE