Agile Billing is the capability to rapidly monetize new and evolving business opportunities
This means the ability to quickly:
- Deploy new pricing models and competitive packages
- Create new products and repackage existing products
- Enter new industries and support acquisitions
- Accommodate new business processes.
Read this whitepaper to learn how an agile platform transforms billing from an afterthought, isolated to the back-office, to a powerful tool for modeling and capturing new business. Download Now
Billing systems are one of the primary interfaces between you, your customer, and their pocketbook; as such, it carries tremendous responsibility.
This means, at a minimum, a billing system must:
- Be excellent at rating, charging, and invoicing.
- Provide infinite choices to configure and adapt to constant changes in the external environment.
- Not assume a specific charging model, product line, geography, billing cycle, currency, or customer will remain static over time.
Read this whitepaper to learn what you need in a billing system, and how a billing system should adapt to evolving product portfolios, new customer segments, and new functional requirements to support a changing business. Read Whitepaper
To prove our point, we made a billing crossword puzzle. Print it and fill it in. Have your peers in other departments take it, too. Access Now
In this recorded webcast, senior finance leaders discuss sophisticated pricing models that create complex billing challenges, and how they met those challenges.
Learn from the experience of the experts:
- How to reconcile sophisticated pricing strategies with complex billing processes
- The real drivers of billing complexity, and how automation and technology can help
- How different industries have embraced agile monetization to help their businesses
Watch this video to:
- Hear how an integration improves revenue forecasting
- Learn the key performance indicators (KPIs) you will be able to measure-- allowing you to make more informed business decisions
- Understand the benefits of integrating billing to Salesforce for business executives, sales teams, and IT
Learn how a flexible system like BillingPlatform can help you:
- Monetize the data associated with service usage
- Manage rating and invoices in real-time
- Be more agile with the ability to quickly create new and creative packaging and pricing models-- no matter the industry
With BillingPlatform, billing operations can:
- Examine financial periods in detail and quickly drill down to individual invoices and transactions
- Process, revise and approve invoices in bulk
- Close a financial period faster, and more accurately. With BillingPlatform, you can quickly spot anomalies and resolve errors.
See how a robust billing system can:
- Automate the process of recognizing revenue and simplify revenue recognition compliance
- Integrate with downstream ERP and accounting systems
- Speed up financial period closing processes with real-time general ledger transactions