Is there any real benefit to integrating billing with Salesforce? More than you may think!
In our latest video installment, see (in less than 4 minutes) how a tight integration between billing and Salesforce means your company can accelerate revenue generation, save time and have smoother billing operations. This delivers immediate benefits for the sales team, executives and IT.
But that’s just the beginning. There’s a deeper layer of concrete benefits our customers are realizing by integrating BillingPlatform and Salesforce:
- Automated revenue generation: Sales reps can be assured once an opportunity is won, deals will start generating revenue automatically. It’s all about capturing revenue efficiently and we’ve laid it out in this brief.
- A real-time gauge on their revenue results for a period: Reps can get a roll up up of revenue metrics to see revenue per client as soon as invoices and activity are rated from inside Salesforce.
- The complete picture on revenue generation at each account: Sync invoicing, product usage and payment data to Salesforce’s quotes, opportunities and accounts.
- Better forecasting and new opportunity identification: Reps get a view into how much and how soon revenue is being contributed by each customer, for better forecasting. They can view product utilization to identify new opps.
- Execs see KPI’s that matter. The E-team can get the immediate on-demand access they need like reoccurring revenue, lifetime value projections, product revenue and outstanding invoices, and receivables timing.
- Makes life easier for IT: No more custom development work required for billing integration with Salesforce. BillingPlatform is an easily configurable tool to meet specific and specialized needs for any billing capability. With BillingPlatform’s open integration framework, bringing full billing capabilities into Salesforce CRM has never been easier.
If you want to see how a next-gen billing platform could work for your company, feel free to contact us to schedule a demo.