R Ray Wang Interviews CEO Dennis Wall
Real disruption in technology is actually very rare. Many software startups are pursuing the disruption of a legacy solution in their particular niche — but they usually only introduce incremental change, versus a seismic shift. Real disruption is seismic and it requires a unique combination of factors.
In this recent episode of DisrupTV, Dennis Wall, CEO of BillingPlatform, shares the inside scoop on how his company drove real disruption in enterprise billing solutions by
- Going beyond a billing point solution, to a platform that enables broader monetization for a business. This empowers a business to create product and pricing strategies that evolve with services and customers’ consumption needs. See how here.
- Empowering customers with agility, competitive advantage and better “consume and pay” experiences they could, in turn, provide to their customers.
- Read a quick case study on how Glowpoint does exactly this – to handle a complex mixture of recurring, metered and subscription-based charges, all on one platform.
- Creating a headquarters in the emerging tech hub of Denver, to feed off a startup ecosystem, leverage an investor community, and access the right talent pool
- Adopting a leadership point of view that nurtures a disruptive team
- Finding not just a mentor, but a network of mentors for disruptive leadership
Watch this candid conversation between Dennis and DisrupTV’s Ray Wang.
(Play time ~ 20 mins.) If you want to see an integrated, next-gen billing platform in action, feel free to contact us to schedule a demo.
DisrupTV: Featuring Dennis Wall, BillingPlatform